Sunday, November 14, 2010

Xbox 360, Modded Remote, COD's, GH World Tour, Turtle Beach X3's




Bought all this stuff almost exactly a year ago. Was playing tonight and it all the sudden hit me that I'm too old to be playing this stuff and should be using the time to do other things. So I'm in no real hurry to sell it, mainly because I know that game consoles always sell cheap used. Would make a great Christmas Gift as it's getting close. In having over $700 invested overall your getting a hell of a deal. It's all located in Jonesboro, AR. The only thing I will sell seperate is the Turtle Beach x3's.

Never had any issues far as any freezing with the Xbox itself, no red rings, nothing of that sort, it's always played flawless. 20GB HDD. Have packaging. The controller is an Elite upper, buttons, and board. It has the dual rapid fire mod done by me, never had any issues with it to date. All games have cases, and the GH: World Tour has the original box with it also, the other games are Burnout: Paradise City, COD 4 Modern Warfare Game of the Year Edition, and COD: World at War. $500 invested, $350 will take it, if you want the headset I'll thow it in, with another wired xbox headset for $400 even
.


No comments:

Post a Comment